Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Peach Days Car Show

Living in a house full of boys, I have learned a lot about cars.  My boys LOVE cars, especially Tegan.  Ever since Tegan was 1 1/2 he could name almost any car.  It was amazing.  His love for cars has only grown. . . especially his love for mustangs. . . a super snake to be exact.  He dreams about having a mustang when he can drive.  It was fun to see him at the car show, all he wanted to do was walk around and see all the mustangs. 
 
Peach Days has a special place in my heart because as a girl Grandma and Grandpa Thomas would come pick me up and we would spend all day walking around the shops for Grandma and the cars for Grandpa.  I LOVED it.  It is a memory I will never forget. 
 
When I asked Grandpa if he wanted to go with us he got so excited, it was so fun to see him so happy.  He loved walking around and talking about engines with Zac.  Those two are two peas in a pod.  My favorite was when he saw a car just like what he had when he met Grandma.  He got so excited and hurried over to it and told me all about it.  He said it was identical to his except it was two years newer than his.  I love hearing his stories and spending time with him.  He is very special to me and has a huge place in my heart.  It was a fun day.
 
There were over 1,000 cars but it was so hot and Grandpa can't walk around for too long without his back hurting.  It was still fun though to see what we did.  Such fun memories. 


 We had Roz for the day, she loved dancing to the music. 







No comments:

Post a Comment