Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Monster Jam 2014

I absolutely love this family tradition.  The boys get so excited and look forward to it every year.  Teg and Ky were so excited when they found out Beck was going to get to come with us this year.   It will be so fun next year when Bo can go and we can all go as a whole family.   Beckem was SO EXCITED when he heard he was going he would get all the monster trucks out everyday and ask me for each of them,  "Mom am I going to see this monster truck. "  He was so happy.   The day finally came but we didn't have to leave until five that night.  The boys asked us about every 20 minutes if it was time to go yet.  I felt bad it was probably one of the longest days of their life.   Finally it was time to go.  My parents were so nice and watch Bo for us, after they came and got him we headed to Ogden to ride the train.  




Beck looked so cute and little on the train seat.  


When they came out I leaned over and said they are loud huh and Beck said Yep and they are SO BIG.  He LOVED it!! 











As soon as we got on the train to head home they pulled out all their trucks and were playing monster Jam.  They are so much fun.   I love my family so much!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment