Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Random Pictures of our Random Life

I love my boys so much, they are so dang cute. 
 They were sitting watching T.V. so cute, but Tegan is starting to hate when I take his picture so he hid under the blanket, but the other two LOVE their pictures taken.  
 These boys are obsessed about playing in our toy bins.  Everyday they dump out the toys and play in it all day long.  Kyson is so cute with Beckem and Boden, he is such a big helper during the day with them.  

 These two are best buddies, Kyson loves when Tegan gets home and they can play.  They are so dang cute!!
  I love that I get to watch Rozlyn two days a week.  It's so busy, but so fun!!  I love that gives me my girl fix since I have never had a little girl.  She is such a good baby!! 
Best buddies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment