Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy New Year!!

This year was by far one of the funnest new years eves I have ever had.  Our really good friends, Dave and Bre, texted us and invited us to go to dinner and the movies with a group of people.  We were so excited to hang out with everyone because we haven't seen them since we moved.  We went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and then we went to Bistro to eat.  It was so fun. I think there was about nine couples total.  

After dinner we went and picked up the kids and headed over to Dave and Bre's house.  Dave and Bre are one of my favorite people in this world.  They are so nice and are so down to earth.  I miss living by them so much!!  We weren't going to stay the whole time because I thought the kids would get tired and want to go home, but I was wrong.  They partied hard and had a blast.  Even Bo stayed up the whole time.  We played games, ate treats, embarrassed ourselves with a dance off and then celebrated the new year.  Bre and Dave are the funnest party people ever.  About 15 minutes before midnight Dave started handing out the goodies.  They had hats, noise makers, confetti poppers and tons more fun things.  The countdown began and then at midnight the house went crazy.  I have never seen so much confetti in my life.  It was SO FUN!!  After all the kisses were exchanged and the adults had their toast we all put on our coats and headed outside for some fireworks.  We were over at their house until 1:30 a.m. It was A BLAST!!  I couldn't believe my kids all stayed up that late, but they LOVED it.  Thanks Dave and Bre for such an amazing New Years Eve Party and here's to a great year!!  Goodbye 2013 and hello 2014!!
Beckem loved this helmet and football.  He is obsessed with sports already : )  












  











No comments:

Post a Comment