Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Big boy

Friday afternoon Beckem was supposed to be taking a nap.  We heard him in his room saying Da-Da.  Zac and to run somewhere and told me that Beckem was in his room calling for him.  I was watching T.V. with Teg and Ky and I figured he would just talk himself to sleep like he normally does.  A few minutes later I heard some strange noises and then a pidder padder of feet on my wood floor.  The next thing I knew Beckem was in my door way and said, "Where da da go??"  I was surprised he got out of his crib. I took him in his room and put him in his crib and told him to show me how he got out of his crib.  He threw his little leg up over the siderail and climbed right out.  He thought it was so funny.  I was afraid he would hurt himself doing this trick much longer so we set up his twin bed.  I can't believe my little man is getting so big so fast, but at the same time I am loving every minute of it, he is at such a fun age!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment