Thursday, December 27, 2012

So Many Blessings

I can't believe the generosity of people.  I was so amazed at the special gift we first received previously, but the amazing story doesn't stop there.  About a week after that the bishop showed up to our house with a card and more money in it.  He said he was only the messenger and he wouldn't tell us who it was from.  Then a couple nights later someone knocked and I answered the door and there was a big box of food on our porch.  There was a spiral ham, potatoes, apples, oranges, and TONS more things.  Once again, we have no clue who did this generous act.  I am so GRATEFUL for these people and their generosity.  I just wish I could thank them for their kindness.  This is what Christmas is all about.  This has been the best Christmas ever and I want to give back to people for many years to come.   Happy Holidays and thanks to those special angels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment