Monday, October 29, 2012

Random Pics

My boys are so much fun!!  We have been super busy, but a fun busy.  Here are just a few pictures that we have taken this week. 

 Kyson was so cute, the other day he wanted me to come see that he made a tire store for all this trucks and cars to go to : )  Ha ha, I love the smarties stacked up for tires.
 The other day I was at work and Zac had just got done bathing the boys and he ran into Beckems room to get something.  He had left Boden on the floor in the bathroom and when he came back Beckem was sitting next to him kissing him on the head.  He said it was the sweetest thing ever.  I love that Beckem already loves Boden.  He has to know where he is at all times.  It's pretty dang cute!!
I loves these four little tykes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment