Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hutch face lift

When Zac and I got married Zac's dad built us a china hutch.  He made one for each of the kids when they got married.  He is amazing at making things out of wood, but lately I haven't really loved this hutch because it didn't really fit into my house and go with my decor.  There was so no way I wanted to get rid of it with all the hard work he put into it, so I did a little remodel on it and gave it a face lift.  Now I LOVE IT!!  I think it looks so good in our house and its one of my favorite pieces.
Before 
After

2 comments:

  1. I love it. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now u need to post how u did that?? Soooo cute! How do u do it? 4 kids, workin momma, and u do big projects like that?? Your making the rest of us or at least me bad! Miss u

    ReplyDelete