Monday, December 19, 2011

I think I am in trouble....

This all started about two months ago we were sitting watching T.V. and I was flipping through the channels and Kyson all the sudden says, "hang on mom, look how pretty she is" it had changed off of the "pretty girl" and he said, "not her mom, hang on" then she came back on the T.V. and he says, "see mom, her she is BEAUTIFUL" I just kind of smiled and flipped through a few more channels. Once again Kyson says, "whoa mom, look she is really pretty too" I just said, "yep bud, she is really pretty" Well, there wasn't much to watch on T.V. so I turned it back to Charlee Brown for the boys to watch and Kyson got a little upset and said, "no mom, I don't want to watch this I want to watch the girl show" I then explained that he is TWO and he doesn't need to watch the girl show (meaning the pretty girls on T.V.). He just looked at me with a big smile and said, "mom, I like pretty girls" I wasn't sure what to say, I was really in shock I think but the story continues.....

A couple days later we are that the gas station and I hear Kyson say to Tegan, "hey teg, look at that pretty girl right there" I thought he was looking at the lady at the drive up window and I said, "that lady is so nice to give all those people their drinks huh" and Kyson says, "not her mom, she is dumb, that girl" as he is pointing out Tegan's window. I look over and there is a budwiser poster with this girl in a tiny little top and little shorts with her blowing in the wind. Once again I was shocked and not really sure what to say, he just turned THREE!! And yet the story still continues....

So I was getting ready the other day and Kyson came in to hang out with me which is a usual thing. He was just sitting there jabbering to me and then we walks over and picks up my bra. He says, "mom, are these your boobs" I said, "no bud that is just for my boobs" and the he looks at it for a minute and puts it down and says to me "mom, sometimes I like boobs, sometimes I don't, but most the time I do" HOLLY CRAP!! Seriously, I AM IN TROUBLE!!

1 comment: