Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love...(and never want to forget)

I love the stage of life I am in right now...and never want to forget the small little things...


I LOVE...my boys sweet voices (when they aren't screaming at each other)...

I LOVE...everyday's nap time when me, Tegan and Kyson (Beckem is still too little) crawl in my bed and all cuddle until we fall asleep for our daily naps.

I LOVE...just before falling asleep at nap time each boy says, "Good night mom, I love you" with their sweet little voices.

I LOVE...that Kyson gets so animated and into telling his stories

I LOVE...when Kyson and Tegan play together and are best buddies

I LOVE...how Tegan and Kyson are ALWAYS trying to help with Beckem. If he is sad they try to calm him down and they LOVE to hold him.

I LOVE...the funny comments that come from my children....

For example, the other day we were driving and it was dark. Kyson dropped his ball under Zac's seat and I couldn't feel it. Tegan kept saying, "its right there mom I can see it" I couldn't reach it though. I finally stretched my arm enough to get it and Tegan responds with, "Oh really, now was that so hard" (I could not stop laughing).

I LOVE to just sit and cuddle Beckem (he is a cuddle bug).

I LOVE being a mommy.

I LOVE being in LOVE with my best friend.

I LOVE this Gospel.

I LOVE this time of our lives and the joys of everyday life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment