Monday, September 12, 2011

I did it!!

As of August 14, 2011 I am offically done with school. After a long six years of school I have now graduated with my bachelors degree in nursing (BSN). I am so excited to just be able to be a mommy now and not have to worry about the stress that school brings. I started going back to school when I was three months pregnant with Tegan so I have always had to stress about school on top of being a mom and working, but now I am so excited to say I DID IT and I am DONE...and I never have to go back!! It's a great feeling!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Chelese!! You are amazing! It's a great feeling to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... you truly are wonder mom! I miss you and hope things are going well with your new addition to the family. When do you have to go back to work. Hope things are going well.. miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an accomplishment! Proud of ya, girl. *

    ReplyDelete
  4. that deserves such a bigger post girl! congratulations! your family is BEAUTIFUL by the way! can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come meet you little guy?!!

    ReplyDelete