Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fun Family Night

I was supposed to work until nine on Saturday night, but they only needed me to work until five. I was so excited to get to come home and spend time with my boys. We decided to do something fun as a family. We took the boys over to Toads indoor mini golf. It was so much fun. The boys have never been mini golfing before and they LOVED it!! I am pretty sure Ky is a lefty when it comes to golf. He did SO GOOD when he hit left handed. My battery was dead so I didn't get any pictures but they were so cute.


After mini golf, we were walking out and Zac made us stop so he could play the dunk game. He mentioned he used to hold the record and wanted to see if he could do it again. (He is a FREAK when it comes to arcades, he is worse than the boys). There was a big and a little dunk game so the boys wanted to play too. Well, Zac can't just play once, he had to play until he got the record. Six or so games later, he got the record. In the mean time each boy was freaking out because they wanted to do something different. It's was ridiculous. Note to self, keep Zac away from arcades!!

After we finally got out of there we went to country boy dairy and let the boys get whatever ice cream they wanted. They loved it. On our way home we went and rented a movie and we all had a sleep over in the bonus room. It was such a fun family night. It was so much fun to see the smile on the boys faces the whole night. I LOVE being together as a family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment