Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby Bumps

I am so excited that Justin and Nicole's little man is almost here. They are going to be the best parents ever. I made Nicole do a baby bump picture a little while ago because if she goes early I didn't want to miss our chance to get a picture together. Look how stinkin cute her belly is. It's pretty sad that I am only 23 weeks in this picture and she only has about FIVE weeks left, I guess that's what happens on your third baby, but what do ya do. She looks so good!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are HALF the size of me!! You look so cute. We are excited for this summer to pass to get both of these little guys here. :) *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever.. you look GREAT! I miss your face! I was hoping I would see you at work. I hope you are feeling good. We should get together!

    ReplyDelete