Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baking with Boys

I decided to bake some cookies this morning and when I told the boys they got so excited because they LOVE to eat chocolate chips. So they were sitting in their seats at the counter watching me and as soon as I turned on my blender Kyson said, "Oh mom that's a cool motorcyle (I guess the sound of it reminded him of a motorcycle, he is obessed with motorcycles or engines for that matter). After Kyson's comment both boys were making noise like they were riding their motorcycles. The noise continued until I started to spoon out the cookies onto the cookie sheet and then they became dinosaurs and were trying to eat all the cookie dough. As I was spooning the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet they would open their mouths so wide and make loud noises like dinasours attacking their prey. I seriously had to keep pushing them away just so I could spoon out my cookies.



It's funny to see how their little imaginations take off. Everyday is an adventure with those two. I can't wait to see what number three brings. I watch them all the time and just picture their little brother joining in on the crazy boy life. It is going to be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment