Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a good Thanksgiving. We ate dinner up in Perry with the Mason family and then went and enjoyed pie and bowling with my family. It was a nice relaxing day. I am so thankful for so much that I have. I couldn't ask for anything better than the life that I have. I am grateful for my family, especially my great husband and my amazingly cute boys, the gospel, our home, my job, and so much more. I seriously don't know what I did to deserve what I have, but I am so greatful for what I have been given!!

All the kids on Zac's side of the family with their Nana
Enjoying a nice nap at my mom's after a great Thanksgiving meal





The boys loved bowling, they did pretty good too. I love this family tradition, its something fun we have always done on Thanksgiving night.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment