Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

I was kind of disappointed in mine and Zac's costumes, I was going to buy the actual Ketchup and Mustard costumes, but it was going to be $40 bucks and I am too cheap to pay that for one hour of showing it off, so we just made our own. I made hats that looked like caps but the colors were way off and mine looked orange next to my red top so we kind of ended up looking lame, but what do you do. This is our little family of a hamburger, hot dog, ketchup and mustard. The boys had fun getting free candy, Tegan wasn't understanding what to say he kept saying "Trick or Treating" it wasn't until the end of the night that he finally caught on what to say. Happy Halloween!!








Playing with some of the cousins at Nana and Papa's house

No comments:

Post a Comment