Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm angry

I love the age that my boys are right now. It gets better and better everyday. I wish I could keep them this fun age and never let them grow up, but since I can't do that I will just enjoy them while they say the funniest things. Last night after the wedding we went to my parents to unload the presents from the trailer and this is what happened...I came walking up the stairs and Tegan was in the kitchen with his little eyebrows together and had a very upset look on his face and this is how our conversation went...
Tegan: "Mom, I am very ANGRY!!"
Me: "You are angry, how come??"
Tegan: "Because Scott made me very mad"
Me: "How come?? What did Scott do to make you mad??"
Scott: "Tegan, sorry what did I do to make you mad??"
Tegan: "You did make me very mad"
Scott: "Sorry Tegan, I didn't mean to make you mad, what did I do"
At this time Scott was taking presents downstairs and Tegan was following behind him stomping his feet and still having an angry look on his face.
Tegan: "Well, you did make me very mad"
Scott: "Are you mad because I took your present from you??"
Tegan: "Yes Scott, that made me very mad"
Scott: "Well, should we go get another present for you to carry??"
Tegan: "Yes lets go, now I am very happy"
Good thing we got that straightened out : ) He was having so much fun helping us unload presents and he especially loved it when grandpa paid him for his hard work. He couldn't wait to put it in his jar of money for his trip to Sea World in a couple of weeks. He is such a good boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment