Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers....

There are so many women in my life that have touched me in different ways. I am so grateful to these women and the great examples they have been in my life.

One woman that I am SO GRATEFUL for is my mom. It wasn't until I became a mother myself that I really realized how much my mom has done and continues to do for me. I would be lost without my mom. She is always there to listen when I need to talk, a shoulder to cry on, a great friend and most importantly she is a great example of LOVE. She would give you anything and everything and she never complains!! She is a rock!! She is so spirtually strong and close to our Savior. I hope one day I can be half the mother and friend that she has been and continues to be. Thanks mom I love you so much!! Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment