Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We love fishing

Yesterday was so much fun. We took Tegan fishing for his first time and Grandpa Thomas was able to come with us. Tegan kept asking all day if it was time to go fishing yet. When it was finally time to go he got SO EXCITED!! We went up to Causey and he whole drive up there he kept saying, "Are the fish right there?? Where are the fish??" It probably felt like the longest ride in history to him.
One reason why I love fishing is because as a girl I got to go fishing with my grandpa and spend time with him doing something that he LOVES. It was so fun to spend the night with him and watch him light up every time he caught a fish. I love my grandpa so much!!
We caught quite a few fish, especially grandpa. I think we caught about 15 but some got away. Grandpa caught about 12 of the 15, he was on fire!! It was so much fun for all of us. Tegan couldn't stop talking about it on the way home.
I can't wait to go fishing more now that it is getting warmer.






2 comments:

  1. i think we will have to go camping again so we can see this little guy in action! sure do miss you guys! teagan is seriously SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I can finally read your blog!! Ok it was so great to see you the other day! I spent the rest of the night telling chad all about the good old days with miss rogers! I can't wait to go play so call me soon. Your blog is so cute and it's been fun to read! I just love ya, girl!!

    ReplyDelete