Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Trip to Laramie, WY

This past weekend we took a road trip up to Laramie, WY. We went up there to check out WyoTech for Zac. Zac has always wanted to be a mechanic and he is so good at fixing cars I would love to see his dream come true. It was a five hour drive up there and a five hour drive home. I was so impressed with our boys. They were so good on the drive. That is such a long time for kids to sit in the car, but they were so good, I was so happy!! I love them so much. We are still praying about the school decision and waiting to hear if I get a job up there, then we will make our final decision....Wish us luck : ) Here are a few pics of the exciting trip to Wyoming...While we were driving I heard the boys giggling and I turned around and they would grab each other's hands and then Tegan would pull away and they both would start laughing so hard. They are such good buddies!!


We stopped to get some lunch and I looked over and Zac was standing with his hands in his pockets and Tegan was standing right next to him doing the same thing. I love when he tries to be so big.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute I love it! You have such a great family and I am so lucky to have you as a best friend! Also my blog isn't private so if you want to check it out and add it to your list my blog is cassiejoandpayton.blogspot.com Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boys! So dang cute. You are lucky that they were so good for you on that LONG drive. *

    ReplyDelete