Monday, January 18, 2010

Families are Forever!!

Seven years ago today my mom's brother (Dave) passed away after having a double knee replacement and 10 months ago today my mom's sister (LuAnn) passed away unexpectly at her house. I can't even imagine losing my only brother and sister at the young age that my mom is. My mom is an extremly strong person, I look up to her a lot!! We miss Dave and LuAnn so much, but I am so grateful for the gospel and the comfort of knowing that we will see them again someday. We love you so much mom, thanks for being such an amazing mom, grandma and friend!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right - your cute mom is SUCH a strong person! Life is so fragile and it seems like everyone forgets until someone they love passes away. Oh how I miss our sweet little Kamberlie. The knowledge we have con provide such comfort. I'm excited to meet your uncle Dave one day. *

    ReplyDelete