Thursday, June 6, 2024

Happy 40th Birthday To Me-DREAM COME TRUE

Zac surprised me with a trip to San Diego for my birthday.  I absolutely LOVE dolphins and one of my dreams has been to swim with dolphins.  Zac surprised me and booked a weekend together.  I was in absolute Heaven!!  I am so blessed!!  






























We went out for breakfast and made a quick stop to the beach before we headed home. . . it was a perfect weekend!!  


On my actual birthday I enjoyed the evening with my fam.  It was a perfect day!!  
Zac told me that him and the boys bought me a gift.  I told him I already received the best gift ever in San Diego.  As I was unwrapping the gift, Beckem was right by my side clapping saying "I am so excited for you"  when I opened it up my mom said, "well I guess when you are a boy mom, you get boy toys"  ha ha I love that they had it customized just for me.  They nailed it!!  I am so spoiled!!  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment