Thursday, September 7, 2023

September Fun

Kyson sold the little fishing boat he got for free for 800.00.   He turned around and bought himself a golf cart for 1200.00.   He has ALWAYS wanted a golf cart.  He was so excited to make one of his dreams come true.


We have done so much work in our yard.  I am so grateful for Zac and making all my ideas come to life.  The flower garden was HUGE in our backyard so I had an idea to remove the middle and put in a gazebo.  I am SO EXCITED it turned out better than I imagined!!  I can’t wait to have fun summer nights in our back yard.  


I was trying to build the gazebo while Zac was a work, and the drill slipped and chunked my finger :(. It hurt SO BAD!!  It took off a piece of my nail with it.  

This cute girl is off to preschool. . . Watch out world, Ruby is on her way to big places 



I love that these two girls get to go to school together.  They are both so dang cute!! 







Boat when it was listed to sell 

Hitting a bucket of balls with the boys.   









One morning when I took the boys to school this was outside.  It was BEAUTIFUL!!  I love that when we got to the middle school it looked like the temple was the gold in the rainbow.  I love that I have so many temples (pots of gold) so close to me.  I love the comfort I feel when I am there and I am so grateful for the Love of my Father in Heaven.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment