Friday, August 25, 2023

Back to School @ Weber County and a Broken Leg

Weber County School District started one week earlier than Box Elder.  Here are their cute first day pictures.  






While the Rogers family was starting school, Kyson and Tegan wanted to go ride at OCA.  I took my work computer and sat and watched them.  They were riding so good.  There was a time that Kyson got a lot of air on the finish line and all the sudden I saw him riding his bike to the truck.  As soon as Kyson got his bike to the truck I heard him say “MOM. . . “ I was one of those times when you just know something is wrong.  He tried to be tough and give it time to stop hurting, but then we ended up going to the instacare.  We had a hard time getting his boot off but we finally were able to take it off.  After his x-ray we found out he broke his tibia and fibula. I felt so bad for him!!  




Other August fun. . . 

Boden went to eat with Grandpa and Grandma for his birthday.  He LOVES Chuck a Grandma’s Mac and Cheese.  Ha ha 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment