Saturday, November 28, 2020

Rogers Siblings

6 of the 8 Rogers siblings.  My Aunt Diane passed away.  At the graveside I noticed that ALL my Dad's siblings were there.  I asked my Dad if he thought we could get a picture.  (All of his siblings have not been in the same area since my Grandma Rogers passed away due to family disagreements).  My Dad went around and asked each sibling to get a picture.  They all agreed,  it was such a great moment to see them all together again.  I grew up seeing this family every Sunday and I have missed seeing them together. It was such a blessing and I know my Grandma and Aunt Diane helped humble them enough to get a picture.  Too bad we didn't get a picture before Diane and Beverly passed away.  I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge I have that I know I will see them again one day.  God and angels are real!!  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1neRSRPXortdDDW-unjsOTsSRoX4d-plMhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1AuE7cw5lxdg8yZ-md3e943QMlwnUd9vJ
(left to right) Sherilyn, Denny, Barbara (mom), Craig (dad), Denise, Brent, Chris, Mike, Sheila, Steve, Elaine and Bob 

No comments:

Post a Comment