Sunday, January 20, 2019

Random Fun in November

Beckem started basketball for his first time.  He is such a good ball player.  
 We got to watch Harley for a few days while Krystal and Jayk went out of town.  Kyson LOVED having the little pup sleep by him.  She loved being treated like a princess. . . she is so funny!! 

 For Teg's night out we went to Classic Fun Center.  He thought it was a good idea until he was flipping by himself and then not too long after he realized life isn't as fun at those places without his brothers.  After his hour was up from jumping we went over and played at the arcades.  I love the one on one time we get with each boy.  They are growing up too fast and I wish I could freeze time right now.  

 Zac was fixing the stool and Trey came over to help.  Zac let Trey use the wrench and when he pulled on it he would make sounds like it was hard.  It was so dang cute.  I love watching Zac teach others how to fix things.

 Beckem had a patriotic program for Veterans Day.  He is our first boy to actually sing and participate in the program.  He is such a good boy!! 


I love what he wrote on his flag. It means "Freedom means I can play with my brothers and it makes me happy" 

No comments:

Post a Comment