Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Moment Tegan Had Been Waiting For. . .

When my parents told us they were going to take us to Disneyland we decided while we were there we would go to an Angels game.  Zac had never been to a professional baseball game and Tegan was SO EXCITED to finally get to see the Angels play in real life.  The day of the game we went and dropped Tegan and Zac off at the stadium almost 2 hours before the game started.  They wanted to check out the stadium and watch the players warm up.  Tegan had been saving up his money so he could buy himself Mike Trouts jersey while we were there.  

The rest of us showed up to the game right before game time.  Tegan was so excited to show me his jersey.  We got all seated and then Tegan said, "mom, hurry hand me my hat they are doing autographs"  We purposely bought tickets right behind the Angels dugout because Tegan wanted to try to get Mike Trouts autograph.  I threw Tegan his hat and he ran down to the dugout.  I was thinking that it was another player down there doing autographs but I decided to go see if he was able to get a signature.  As I was coming down the stairs he came running up and said, "mom, mom I got it" I asked who's it was and he smiled SO BIG and said, "Mike Trout"  It was so awesome to see the smile on his face.  

When we went back to our seats Kyson said to me, "who's autograph did he get" and I told him Mike Trouts and Kyson said, "what's going to happen next. . . he's going to catch a game ball"  ha ha we were laughing.  It was definitely a night to remember. . . especially for Tegan!!  













Grandpa spoiled us at the game and got all of us ice cream in a baseball hat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment