Sunday, July 9, 2017

Raptors All Star 2017

Baseball season finally came to an end.  Tegan's coach emailed all of the parents and told us that he went and got trophies for all the kids after the last game.  We met together after the last game and he gave each kid their trophy and said something amazing about each kid.  The coach handed out everyone's trophy except Tegans.  The coach then said, okay everyone on every team there is someone that hits the best, fields the best, and in our case, pitches the best. . . this person is called the MVP and our MVP is Tegan.  I got tears in my eyes.  I was so surprised and excited for Tegan.  I was a very proud mommy!!  He had a good season, but I didn't realize he was going to get this award.  It was AWESOME.   Tegan was so excited!!  I am grateful for his coach and the work he put in this season for the boys.  It's been fun!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment