Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Yearly Check Ups

It was that time again for the boys to go for their yearly check up.  Boden was so scared to get shots.  Zac told him the night before, "buddy if you are scared just wear your "Merica" outfit and you will be brave"  Boden listened to his dad's advice and did just that.  He was SO EXCITED to wear his outfit and be brave.  The M.A. at the Dr. office has known me my whole life and saw the outfit he had on.  When it was their turn to go back she called out, "Beckem and Captain America"  Boden got such huge eyes and said, "she called for me"  It was so cute!!  We went to the Dr. three days before his 4th birthday so he didn't end up getting his shots, but he was brave.  I LOVE that he wants to be "Merica" so bad.  He LOVES "Merica"!!  



I LOVE being with these two everyday all day!!  They are so much fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment