Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My Handy Man is at it Again. . .

I mentioned that I really would like to change the layout of our Master bathroom and the next thing I knew my handy man was going to work to do just that.  





 Zac had his little helper right by his side.  Kyson put on his belt and tucked all of Zac's tools in his belt and then handed him the tools as he needed them.  I heard Kyson tell Zac, "I love to watch you work dad.  I want to be a worker guy when I get big"  I just smiled. . . I love the example Zac is to our four boys!! 

 I thought this was bad. . . and then. . . it got bigger. . . 

 He had to move all the plumbing, the air conditioning and the electrical.  



It's starting to look like a bathroom again.  Can't wait to see the final project.  I LOVE how handy my man is. . . and how patient he is with all my ideas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment