Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I DID IT!! Master's Degree Completed

I finished my Master's Degree in February but since WGU is all online, they only have graduation once a year.  I decided to walk since I never walked for any of my other degrees.  I was SO HAPPY that I decided to go to it.  It felt so good to finally be done with my schooling!!  Such a fun day!! 
These are the two women I met in line by me the one in the middle is from California and the one on the end is from Idaho.  It was so fun talking to them and discussing how their hospitals function.  I love hearing how health care is all over the world.  It's amazing how different it is everywhere.   These girls were so fun, we decided to do a cheer with our water for making it to our Master's Degree.  Something NO ONE can ever take away from us.   

















No comments:

Post a Comment