Sunday, March 20, 2016

Beckem's First Kiss

When I picked Beckem up from daycare on Friday his teacher said, "we had a little bit of an situation today" she then went on to tell me that she had to leave the room for something but the other teacher was in the room.  During that time, the other teacher looked over and say Lilly puckering up and Beckem kissed her.  She said that Lilly started it but Beckem just went along with it.  When we were walking out I asked him who Lilly is and he said, "oh she is a girl in my class with pink bows"  As we walked pass the gym he said, "oh Lilly is in there" I looked in the window and this little girl with big pink bows in her hair had her nose pressed up against the glass just watching Beckem.  When we got to the car I asked Beckem, "how come you kissed her" and he said, "well, she started to kiss me and I didn't want to be rude so I went along with it"  I was laughing so hard.  We then had a talk about how we don't kiss people in our class.  He is such a stud!!

I was getting him dressed for bed last night and he said, "you know what mom, I know why all the girls like me" I said, "you do" and he said, "yeah it's because you always make me look so handsome"  I seriously love him so much.  He is so sweet and so cute.  All of our boys are so dang cute. . . WE ARE IN TROUBLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment