Sunday, February 28, 2016

Random Fun

 I came home from work one day to find out that my boys were trying to make money.  They made this sign and were trying to sell rocks.  They only sold one, thanks to our neighbor girl, Sarah.  I can't imagine why more people didn't buy any ha ha
 We love taking Great Grandpa Thomas to lunch on my days off.  He is so cute with the boys and they love to spend time with him. 
 Zac and I go to the "Northern Utah Marriage Celebration" at Weber State each year.  It's always a great night to spend together and to learn more about how to improve our marriage.  The keynote speaker, Jason Hewlett, was AWESOME.  We were laughing so hard, but he recommended that everyone take a selfie with a crazy face, so here you go ha ha I love going on dates with my best friend.  I seriously didn't think I could fall more in love with Zac, but it's amazing that each year my love for him grows more and more!! 

 We had a play date with Roz, the boys have missed having her around as much as she used to be when I would watch her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment