Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandpa Rogers


My parents had mission stuff to do on my Dad's birthday so we met up at their house the night before and wished him a happy birthday.  We got a picture with only 7 out of 10 grandbabies. 
 
The next day Krystal planned a lunch at Pizzeria with Grandpa Rogers and Great Grandpa Thomas (his birthday was that following Sunday) before they had to go to Salt Lake for their mission stuff.  When we got done eating and "Thomas" got up and came over to sit by me to talk to me and while he was in mid sentence his face started to droop and he couldn't finish his sentence.  I told my mom to call 911 because I thought he was having another stroke.  He started to twitch and turn redish purple.  He looked so scared.  I just sat by him and told him we would take care of him.  911 arrived and they took him to the hospital.  They are thinking he had another mini stroke or a mini seizure.  He is doing better now, but he is definitely getting more fragile.  "Thomas" definitely has a special place in my heart!!  I love him so much!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment