Sunday, September 20, 2015

Random Fun

I just love my boys.  They are so dang cute.  If I could freeze their age I would.  Boden was showing me how strong he was the other day by lifting his bike up.  ha ha He said that's how real motorcycle men do it ha ha

 Tegan and Beckem were reading a book the other night it was so cute.   I love to watch the boys play together. 

 Beckem has struggled to go saying goodbye to me when I go to work.  I took him to my parents house and he was sad.  My parents were so cute.  My Dad said to Beckem, "grandma knows how to make green pancakes" and Beckem started to giggle.  Then my mom said, "we will make the Hulk pancakes"  Beckem giggled even more.  Beckem was SO EXCITED when grandma came to the table with this.  I love my parents and how good they are with my boys.  They are such good grandparents. 

 On the way to run errands the other day I heard Beckem and Boden giggling.  I turned around and this is what Boden looked like.  Boden spit at Beckem and Beckem shoved his treat in Boden's face.  They were laughing so hard about it.  They are so funny!!
 Look how cute this kid is.  Jake's first day of preschool.  He is such a cute boy!!  I just love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment