Sunday, August 2, 2015

St. George Trip

We decided to take a weekend away and enjoy our family.  We went to St. George and stayed in our condo.  We just played, swam, enjoyed each other and caught lizards.  The boys had a blast the whole time!!  I LOVE being with my family, I am so blessed!!
 We had fun taking selfies during our 5 hour road trip : )  I love my boys so much!!
 The first night we played glow in the dark basketball. 

 We had a blast playing at the pool for two days straight.  It was so hot outside so the water felt amazing. 





 Sand Hollow Reservoir






 Kyson came in to talk to us in the morning and he took these pictures of us.  He said he saw us holding hands while we were sleeping and he thought it was cute so he grabbed my phone and took our pictures. 





 Enjoying ice cream and being nerds. 

 

 They finally caught a lizard and brought it home to show me


  We stopped at Cove Fort on our way home.  I love learning about history and see how life was as a pioneer.  So amazing how resourceful they were.  Such a cool place!!









Such a fun trip together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment