Sunday, July 12, 2015

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday of the year!!  This one was probably my favorite 4th celebration yet.  We started it out by going to the parade in North Ogden. 




 Then we went to my parents and had a barbecue.  We usually go to Cherry Days and eat lunch but we decided it was SO HOT and there are always SO MANY people.  We decided to do something different and I am so glad we did.  We had a blast at my parents house.  Grandpa even got in his swimsuit and went on the slip n slide with us.  It was SO MUCH FUN!! 










Justin and Nicole came down for a bit and we face timed with Scott and Sandra.  It was fun to have the whole family together.  That night we went up to my parents and watched the fireworks on their front lawn.  Such a fun day spent with the Rogers family.  Happy 4th of July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment