Sunday, June 28, 2015

My 31st Birthday

The night before my birthday I told Zac to wake me up when he got up for work because I had to be to work early and didn't want to sleep in too late.  When Zac got up he kissed me goodbye and told me Happy Birthday.  I fell back asleep and woke up to Beckem yelling to me that he needed to go to the bathroom.  I flew out of bed and helped him to the bathroom.  I started to panic because I thought I overslept and thought I was going to be late.  I got Beckem back in bed and ran to my phone.  The time said 5:10.  I was so confused.  Zac always leaves at 6 every morning, so for him to be gone already I started to freak out.  I looked at the clock in the bathroom just to make sure my phone wasn't wrong. I texted Zac and asked him where the crap he was.  He replied back to me, "It just so happens to be a very special girl's birthday today and I had to run an errand before work."  He told me he left at 4:30.  I was grateful to not be late, but then I was trying figure out what he was up to : )  I got ready and went to work.  When I got to work these beautiful flowers were sitting on my desk.  Zac had ran up to my parents and got these flowers where they had stored them for the night, then ran to McKay to put them on my desk before he had to head up to Brigham City for work.  It was such a perfect surprise and totally made my day.  I am such a lucky woman!! 
 

 While I was getting ready in the morning Tegan brought these purple flowers up to me.  He had gone with Grandma the day before and bought them for me.  My boys are so good to me : ) 
When I got home from work that night I was cleaning up the kitchen and Tegan came in and said, "Mom, please don't be mad at me because I spent some of my money.  I saw the neighbors were selling their toys and I saw this monkey and I knew you would love it.  I ran home and got my money and bought it for you."  I almost started to cry.  He is so SWEET!!  I love all my boys so much!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment