Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lunch with Thomas

I love the opportunities we get to go take my Grandpa to lunch.  We try to go out once a week with him, I wish I didn't work so I could go more, but I am so grateful for that one day we do get to go with him.  My boys love him and SO DO I!!  He has such a special place in my heart!!  Boden LOVES grandpa so much.  He doesn't call him grandpa though he calls him Thomas. I LOVE IT!!  Every time we go up to my mom and dad's he asks, "is Thomas going to be there??"  He gets so excited when he sees him too.  The other day they were walking into the restaurant and I snapped this picture.  This picture melts my heart.  I am so grateful for the relationship my boys get to have with their Great Grandpa.  It's a wonderful thing to be a part of!! 

 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment