Sunday, October 19, 2014

"The best boy at school. . . "

The other day Kyson got off the bus and just started running towards me waving this paper and book and yelling, "mom, I am the best boy at school"  He was so excited to tell me that he got this award and he got to sit with the Principal at lunch on their very own table.  He was so happy.  We made cookies after he got home and he kept saying, "mom I am a really good boy huh"  He asked me multiple times.  It was so cute.  He was so proud of himself for getting the Falcon of the Month for Responsibility.  We are so proud of him, he is such a good kid in school and I love that someone is noticing. 

 After a little bit I heard Kyson reading to Beckem, I went to check on them and they were going through the scriptures marking every word that Kyson could read.  It was so dang cute.  We have such good boys, we are so proud of them!!

 Later that day we were playing outside and the boys found a grasshopper.  They thought it was fun to play with it on their heads.  They are all boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment