Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday

We were leaving to go camping with the Mason family on Teg's birthday.  We woke him up and let him open his presents before we left.  He came downstairs and saw three little presents, he was bummed because all he wanted was a big remote control truck for his birthday and he could tell that the three presents weren't it.  He tried to act excited for his other gifts, but you could tell he was so sad.  After he opened his gifts we told him to get loaded in the truck so we could leave.  He then turned to me and whispered, remember all I wanted for my birthday was a remote control truck. I told him sorry and be grateful for what he got. He then went and put on his shoes and Zac called him out to the garage to help lift something.  It was then, that he discovered his real gift.  It was so cute, he was SO EXCITED.  Sorry Teg to trick you, but it was fun to watch your reaction. 


 I made him an ice cream sandwhich cake so I didn't have to worry about baking one when we got to Idaho.  We just put it on dry ice and it worked out great.  After we got up to Idaho and camp all set up we all sang to Tegan and had some ice cream cake.  He had to have the snake on there when I made it. He is such a boy, I love it!!



Happy 7th Birthday Tegan, we love you so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment