Friday, June 21, 2013

Tegan's 6 Years Old

This morning when Tegan woke up it was so cute, he came into my room with Kyson and said, "mom look how much taller I am today."  Then he said, hang on a sec and went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and then came back into my room and said,"mom I am so much taller in the mirror today"  I love kids, he loves that he is growing up : )  



 Tegan chose to go to Get Air Trampoline Park for his birthday.  They had a blast.  Teg and Ky had a contests to see who could jump in the pit the furthest.  They are so funny.  After the tramp park Tegan had a make up game for T-ball so we went to his game, which he was so excited to get to play baseball on his birthday.  After the game we had cake and ice cream at the park.  It was so cute, when we were driving home he said, "Thanks mom and dad, this was the best birthday ever"  He is so cute!!   


 We got him this Angels hat.  He was so excited because he got this shirt from my mom and when he put it on he said, I look like a real baseball guy now.  I love it.  Tegan has always loved baseball and now he lives for baseball.   He is so good at it too.  He's our baseball boy : )  Happy birthday Tegan.  We love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment