Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Look who's turning THREE...

Kyson is turning THREE tomorrow. I am so excited for him. He has been counting down how many more "ni-nights" until his birthday. Every morning when he wakes up he says, "mom, how more times do I need to go ni-night until my birthday now??" It's so cute!! Some things about my little man...he loves orange, he loves cars and trucks (especially trucks pulling trailers, they are his favorite), he is talking so well we are still working on our "s" sound but other than that he can say pretty much anything, Tegan and Beckem are his best friends, he is very athletic and loves to play catch or kick a ball, he has a huge soft spot for his mommy, and wants to be just like his dad in everything. We love you so much Kyson and are excited for your big day!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! How much fun that he is 3! I think 3 is a hard age, but so much fun so far! Have I told you I love your hair long? Miss ya!!! Hope you have great holidays!!

    ReplyDelete