Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

Kids make Christmas morning worth it. I LOVED their faces when they walked out and saw what Santa brought for them. Kyson immediately ran over to his tool bench and would not stop playing with it. He kept making it saw the boards and drill the holes. He didn't care about anything else. Tegan kept saying, "Kyson I am opening another present" He didn't really care though. Tegan was really worried that he wasn't going to get his "big huge" semi truck because he only told Santa about a dump truck and lots of cars. Santa called on Christmas Eve and he was certain to make sure Santa knew he wanted his "big huge" semi. The next morning it was so cute, when he opened it he said to Zac, "See dad, see dad I told you, I told you this is the one I wanted" (with a huge smile on his face) It was pretty dang cute!! We had such a good Christmas, thanks Santa!!






No comments:

Post a Comment